Every year, the ABA Journal invites nominations for its Blawg 100 list, a compilation of staff and reader “favorites” within the legal blogosphere. The rigorous selection process for the 2015 list has begun, with the magazine calling for recommendations from “Blawg Amici” – regular readers who wish to support and spread the word about their favorite legal blogs.
Here’s a sampling of posts from the past year:
- Happy 25th Birthday Americans With Disabilities Act. Now Go Find a Job.
- Not Wanting to Work for “Mean” Supervisor Is Not a Disability
- Efforts to Halt Los Angeles Hotel Minimum Wage Ordinance Thwarted
- The Pros and Cons of Mandatory Workplace Arbitration
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: CA Supreme Court Requires Pay for Sleeping Workers
- NLRB Finalizes “Quickie Election” Rules
- OSHA Warns Retailers: Control Your Crazed Customers
If you have enjoyed and valued our updates during the past year and believe the California Employment Law blog deserves a spot in the top 100, we invite you to take a few moments to nominate us. The online nomination process is very quick – it shouldn’t take more than a minute or so.
Blawg Amici nominations will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. CT on August 16, 2015. Thank you in advance for your support!