I’ve posted before about Fox Rothschild’s dominance of the legal blogosphere. But in this post, I want to highlight the variety of our employment-related blogs. We have:
- California Employment Law – But you knew that.
- Employee Benefits Legal Blog – Here Keith McMurdy writes about ERISA, the ACA, and a variety of benefits-related topics.
- Employment Discrimination Report – This is where the incredibly prolific Richard Cohen and Christina Stoneburner write about all forms of employment discrimination.
- Tech in the Workplace – Written by Catherine Barbieri, this recent addition discusses the legal implications of the rapidly changing ways that technology impacts the workplace.
- Wage & Hour – Developments and Highlights – Here, Mark Tabakman, Jim Lemonedes, Yalda Haery, and others cover the ever-changing world of wage and hour law.
So whatever your area of interest relating to employment law, we have you covered.