Join Ali Brodie, co-chair of Fox Rothschild’s Immigration practice, for an overview of immigration and workplace compliance, including Form I-9 and government inspections.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 | 8:30 – 10 am
Fox Rothschild LLP
345 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94104
8:30 am Registration & Breakfast
9 am Presentation
- Specifics about executing the I-9 under current rules
- Documenting employees without violating anti-discrimination laws
- Identifying and reviewing documents for authenticity
- Auditing and correcting I-9 forms
- Navigating pitfalls in the process
- Understanding the penalties for noncompliance, including simple clerical errors
- Handling the receipt of Social Security no-match letters
- Best practices for developing a company-wide compliance program
- Live Q&A
HRCI credits are pending.
Register here by March 1
Questions? Contact 1.877.778.7369 or email@example.com.