Keeping up with the deluge of COVID-19 laws, regulations, interpretive guidelines, and the like is quite a challenge for employers. You need to react to constantly changing circumstances and do so in a way that gives your company the best possible chance to succeed.
What can you find there? I’m so glad you asked! We have:
- An explanation and FAQs on the Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
- A guide for employers on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the CARES Act).
- A chart comparing SBA loan options for small businesses.
- Steps to take if an employee tests positive for or is suspected of having COVID-19.
- Strategies for dealing with unionized workers during the pandemic.
- A link to the new federally required posting.
- Plenty of industry-specific guidance and discussions of laws unrelated to the employment relationship.
This is a free resource that we’ve made available to help businesses weather these fast-changing and challenging times. Good luck and stay safe.