Keeping up with the deluge of COVID-19 laws, regulations, interpretive guidelines, and the like is quite a challenge for employers. You need to react to constantly changing circumstances and do so in a way that gives your company the best possible chance to succeed.
We have created a Coronavirus Resource page to help. We’ve not only created it, but we’re updating it constantly and you can subscribe to updates.
What can you find there? I’m so glad you asked! We have:
- An explanation and FAQs on the Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
- A guide for employers on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the CARES Act).
- A chart comparing SBA loan options for small businesses.
- Steps to take if an employee tests positive for or is suspected of having COVID-19.
- Strategies for dealing with unionized workers during the pandemic.
- A link to the new federally required posting.
- Plenty of industry-specific guidance and discussions of laws unrelated to the employment relationship.
This is a free resource that we’ve made available to help businesses weather these fast-changing and challenging times. Good luck and stay safe.